FIFO | Pilbara
We are currently looking for Scaffolders with experience in erecting, modifying and dismantling scaffolds in shutdowns, maintenance, and project environment.
- Licence to Perform High-Risk Work (SA, SI and SB).
- Hold a current Working at Heights Ticket – within 2 years.
- Hold a current Confined Space Ticket – within 2 years.
- Driver’s Licence.
- Working Rights within Australia.
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Commitment to safe work habits and our core values.
- Experience in the mining and resources sector.
- Above market rates.
- Consistent ongoing FIFO works.
- Supportive working environment.
- Opportunities for growth.
- Work on some of Australia’s largest mine sites.
- Potential for further opportunities and development.
- Quick access to your work schedule on your mobile device
Warrikal is a multidisciplined Engineering company within the mining and resources sector across Western Australia.
We have recently been awarded significant long-term contracts with multiple blue-chip clients for the provision of maintenance and shutdown services.HOW TO APPLY
Apply directly online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are strongly encouraged to apply.