Warrikal acknowledges the Indigenous Australians as the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia. We recognise the continuous connection of the Indigenous people with their land, waters, culture, heritage, and aspirations for future generations.
As an Indigenous owned and operated business, we firmly believe in creating attractive opportunities for Indigenous people to improve their labour market participation and achieve sustainable economic and social development.
To fulfill this, Warrikal seeks to:
- Cultivate and strengthen alliances with organisations that aim to develop and implement programs that improve employment opportunities
- Build and foster positive working relationships with relevant stakeholders to improve Indigenous employment engagement and increase Indigenous participation in the marketplace
- Offer career development pathways for Indigenous people to achieve their full potential
- Develop attractive, innovative employment programs, diversity and actively seek to recruit to Indigenous people
- Target and deliver cultural diversity orientation programs and inductions
- Provide and encourage workplace equality within an environment that is culturally respectful and inclusive
- Be an employer of choice for Indigenous people and Traditional Owners within Western Australia
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and provide adequate Indigenous employee representation in the workplace
Warrikal is commited to achieving a sustainable economic and social development for the Indigenous people through a range of career pathway opportunities.