Warrikal’s expanded operations in the Pilbara region of WA includes a range of electrical site maintenance and installation services – both camp utilities and fixed plant.
Warrikal has a broad range of experience across brown field and green field operations ranging from minor repairs maintenance through to major upgrades and installations.
All our electrical tradespeople have extensive experience working in the mining and resources sector, and hold the below qualifications as standard.
- WA Unrestricted Electrical Licence
- Relevant electrical trade qualification
- Working at Heights (valid within the past two years)
- Confined Space qualification (valid within the past two years)
- First Aid Trained
- Low Voltage Rescue (LVR)
- High Risk Work Licence
- Basic Fire Fighting
Talk to us about:
- Routine inspections and maintenance activities
- Major installation works for construction projects
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance planning
- Repairs and upgrades to existing plant and equipment