Precision Mechanical Superintendent
Full Time FIFO | Pilbara
We are currently looking for Precision Mechanical Superintendent with experience in fixed plant and specialised maintenance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the safe execution of specialised maintenance work.
- Contribute to the achievement of preventative maintenance tasks.
- Responsible and accountable for managing planned and breakdown maintenance.
- Ability to work in a large team and meet work requirements within specific time frames.
- Ensure all work activities are undertaken in a safe and timely manner.
- Daily liaison with key stakeholders to understand key issues, priorities, and actions.
- Capability to carry out diagnostics and problem-solving.
In this role, you will be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment that requires great communication skills, a customer service mentality, and the ability to adapt quickly to changing work scopes.
PROVEN CAPABILITIES WITH
- Rotating equipment.
- Laser alignment completion.
- Pulley change-outs.
- Gearbox and drive motor replacements.
- Warman pump refurbishments.
- Geho pump rebuilds.
- Mechanical equipment inspections and reporting.
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar role within the mining and resources industry.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of fixed plant processing facilities and operations.
- Ability to provide strong leadership to the on-site teams.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Train and mentor supervisors and apprentices to increase their skillset and capability.
- Maintain team efficiency by coordinating and delegating tasks.
Warrikal is a multidisciplined Engineering company within the mining and resources sector across Western Australia.
We have recently been awarded significant long-term contracts with multiple blue-chip clients for the provision of maintenance and shutdown services.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply directly online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are strongly encouraged to apply.