Full Time | At Warrikal’s head office in West Perth
Warrikal is currently seeking a Mobilisation Coordinator to join our growing team.
This position will be responsible for the mobilisation of our workforce across various work sites throughout Western Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Liaising with the client, internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Managing jobs in our workforce management system.
- Mobilising a high volume of employees to remote sites.
- Liaising with the site leadership team regarding the logistics of personnel and asset management.
- Processing flight request via Sam Workflow.
- Managing flights via TRF or Manning Spreadsheets.
- Updating replacements on TRF or Manning Spreadsheets.
- Notifying subcontractors regarding mobilisation changes or updates.
- Supporting other mobilisation requirements as needed.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge working within a project and shutdown environment.
- Experience using mobilisation and planning software such as ERMS, SuccessFactors, and INX.
- Working knowledge of OPMS would be seen as a definite advantage.
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to change.
- Be able to work cohesively in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Be self-motivated and appreciate working as part of a larger team.
- Well-developed administrative skills, strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- High organisational skills to coordinate mobilisation requirements.
- Capable to develop and maintain professional interpersonal skills with all personnel and stakeholders.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
Warrikal is a multidisciplined engineering company within the mining and resources sector across Western Australia.
We have recently been awarded significant long-term contracts with multiple blue-chip clients for the provision of maintenance and shutdown services.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply directly online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are strongly encouraged to apply.