WORK WITH WARRIKAL
Our greatest success is a result of the people that work for Warrikal, our people are at the centre of everything we do. When you join Warrikal you will be joining the family, a workplace that is diverse, supportive and a place where everyone is treated as equals with integrity and respect.
Warrikal is committed to providing a safe, efficient and productive work environment for all personnel and recognises that employees have the right to work in a safe environment where they return from work to their loved ones safely.
Working for Warrikal you will be involved on projects located throughout the Pilbara Region of Western Australia. This allows you to experience working on a range of different mine sites that can include a range of resources including iron ore, lithium and salt.
- Transfer chute, bin replacements and rebuilds together with relines inclusive of skirts
- Pulley and drive motor replacements, inclusive of laser alignment
- Apron feeder refurbishments and installations
- Car dumper rolling rail, trunnion and dust cover replacements
- Rotating and pump replacements and rebuilds
- Screen replacements and refurbishments
- Engineering and design services inclusive of; package scoping, planning and delivery management
- Offsite fabrication and installation, inclusive of CNC profiling