WHO WE ARE
Warrikal is a Western Australian owned and operated complete engineering provider tailoring innovative engineering solutions across the mining, marine and resource sectors. Experienced and successful business leaders who have earned a reputation for delivering all levels of critical path works and project delivery.
Warrikal provide a complete service to our customers to ensure delivery is guaranteed by acknowledging accountability and aligning delivery targets with a strong focus on quality, safety and productivity.
We can execute with our highly specialised and experienced personnel and our own fleet of tooling and equipment. We can provide the unique experience of a service provider that positively delivers the below list of services with an innovate approach to safe execution;
- Maintenance Services
- Shutdown Services
- Project & Capital Works
- Rope Access
- Non-Process Infrastructure
- Steel Fabrication
- Civil Works
- Wear Products & Plate Processing
Our capabilities within these services include;
- Transfer chute, bin replacements and rebuilds together with relines inclusive of skirts
- Pulley and drive motor replacements, inclusive of laser alignment
- Apron feeder refurbishments and installations
- Car dumper rolling rail, trunnion and dust cover replacements
- Rotating and pump replacements and rebuilds
- Screen replacements and refurbishments
- Engineering and design services inclusive of; package scoping, planning and delivery management
- Offsite fabrication and installation, inclusive of CNC profiling
Warrikal provides the unique experience of a customer focused service provider that positively executes all works with an innovate approach to utilise our capabilities, experience and expertise to reduce our client’s asset down time.
Warrikal’s business culture to positively respond without delay whilst sharing our clients risk share profile with critical path works throughout all project, maintenance and shutdown works as to acknowledge accountability and aligned delivery targets.
Our internal capabilities include;
- Key Leadership – Managers, Superintendents, Coordinators, Supervisors and Leading Hands
- Safety Department consisting of HSE Superintendent, HSE Advisors and Coordinators
- Trade Skills including Boilermakers, Coded Welders, Mechanical Fitters, Carpenters and Paint and Blast & Painters
- Access Solutions that include IRATA trained rope access tradesman
- Cranage and rigging such as crane drivers and rigging personnel all with VOC’s from external training providers
- HDPE poly welders, qualified butt and electro fusion welding
- Complete inhouse tool containers for all mechanical scaffold and rope access works
- All light vehicles, trucks, 12-seater buses and road haulage