Our Commitment to Safety
At Warrikal, we’re committed to achieving the highest possible performance in health and environmental safety. On every project we undertake, our goal is an injury-free and incident-free working environment.
This means that we will ensure that all our operations in the mining, maintenance and infrastructure sectors have an absolute commitment to safe work practices and environmental management.
So when you engage us for any services, you can be sure that we are totally committed to the safety of your people and ours.
To deliver our commitment, we will:
- Communicate Warrikal’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures to all personnel and stakeholders to ensure they are aware of their obligations under each policy;
- Comply with all applicable Heath, Safety and Environmental laws, regulations, statutory obligations and other applicable requirements;
- Involve employees and contractors in the management of Health, Safety and Environmental performance to eliminate environmental impacts, security concerns, property damage, and injury or illness incidents;
- Train employees properly and ensure they are accountable for their area of responsibility;
- Manage risk by implementing systems to identify, assess, monitor and control health, safety and environmental hazards;
- Ensure that all health, safety and environmental programs are audited on a regular basis to evaluate validity, integration and improvements; and
- Continually improve our performance by establishing objectives and targets and monitoring results.
All Warrikal personnel are responsible for working safely and protecting the environment.
No task is so important, no schedule is so urgent, that the job cannot be completed safely.
Warrikal. Working safely together.